1800 045 166
Technical Services team
Our advisers are supported by the Netwealth Technical Services team, which covers a diverse range of strategy and technical areas, including:
- Technical and legislative support to advisers on superannuation and financial planning matters
- Self Managed Superannuation and corporate super
- Taxation including income tax and tax structures
- Estate planning and business succession planning
- FBT and salary packaging and company and small business tax
The technical support service is managed by Keat Chew, Head of Technical Services, and Nigel Smith, Technical Services Consultant.
Keat Chew: Head of Technical Services
Keat has extensive experience in Financial Services and prior to joining Netwealth, was Head of Private Clients with Genesys Wealth Advisers and the Garrisons Group. Previous to that, he has in excess of 20 years of experience in superannuation and taxation consulting both in Melbourne and London through Colonial, AXA and KPMG.
- A.C.G.I. (Associate of City And Guilds Institute), London
- Bachelor of Science (Engineering), Imperial London
- A.C.A. (Institute Of Chartered Accountants), England & Wales
- C.A. (Institute Of Chartered Accountants), Australia
Nigel Smith: Technical Services Consultant
Nigel has wide experience in financial services and markets having worked in banking, stockbroking, as a financial planner, with SMSF’s, as well as in compliance and practice management.
- Bachelor of Commerce (University of Melbourne)
- Certificates from: Securities Institute, Australian Stock Exchange and Securities & Derivatives Industry Association
- RG146 Qualified